bolttech is Pacific Century Group's international insurtech business. A unique model integrating device protection,
insurtech exchange, and digital insurance, bolttech’s vision is to connect people with more ways to protect the things they value.
In this position you will…
* Manage the deliverables and vendor management in project delivery.
* Join the agile team for delivering large transformation projects.
* Get to work in a fast-paced rapid growth environment and deliver the cutting-edge innovative solutions.
* Exposure the experienced and passionate senior executive teams.
You will be responsible for…
* You would work on the core system transformation project which include integrating the new solution to existing peripheral systems.
* Lead the business requirement discussion/workshop to understand business objectives, processes, products services and recommend the proper solutions to business teams.
* Coordinate among stakeholders of the projects to ensure the scope of the project is clearly articulated and documented.
* Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate business requirements and validate proposed solutions along with functional SMEs.
* Liaise with end-users and IT delivery team to facilitate alignment of understanding of requirements between business and tech teams.
* Leading vendors development base on business/users requirements
* Manage to execute user acceptance testing including test planning, execution and defect management.
* Prepare training materials and conduct training to end users
* Provide operation production support and process review to support business initiatives.
* Project Management support
For you to be successful…
* Ability to operate effectively and independently in complex program environment.
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills with various stakeholders
* Embrace ownership in various tasks and able to provide thoughtful recommendations.
* Analyze the existing process, propose solutions to optimized current processes and address the pain points.
* Willing to embrace and drive changes
* Strong attention to detail and proficient problem solving skills.
* Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute on deliverables
* Curious in nature, urge to innovate and make an impact, openness to change and appreciate ambiguity during transformation, and eagerness to learn.
* Love to be challenged and finding new ways: Ability to think on your feet. Adaptable approach to work
* Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills, and the ability to navigate conflicting priorities.
* Team player and energizer. At the same time hands-on mentality and ready to ‘get his/her hands dirty’
You will require the following qualifications and skills
* QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
* Degree holder in Business or Information Technology
* Minimum 5 years' experience in the insurance industry
* Practical experience in specifying user requirements and managing User Acceptance Testing
* Experienced in large-scale system integration/data migration project .
* Strong understanding in Agile methodology project delivery
* Good knowledge in insurance operations, systems and workflow practices, including NB, policy administration, claims, compensation, tied-agency and Finance.
* Written and Speaking: English MUST, Thai Language – MUST
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with being organized, structured and proactive.
* Good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors.
* Good problem solving and strong analytical skills, able to clearly present results systematically and logically.
* Innovative with good presentation and communication skill
* Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active